As a beginner or if you’re returning after surgery or injury it can be a great idea to have a private class before joining public classes. We also love teaching before or after weddings and to groups of colleagues such as Tradies or Sports teams.
One on one lessons provide the time and space to individualise the practice of yoga. People attend one on one lessons for a variety of reasons including:
- Beginners interested in understanding the fundamentals of yoga before attending classes
- Private events & corporate groups to support workplace wellbeing
- Postural re-education addressing postural patterns that may be contributing to fatigue, pain, or imbalance
- Healing or recovery from a specific injury or health condition. We work with injuries by modifying specific poses to support the healing process, (i.e shoulder, wrists, back and knees)
- Deepening one’s regular practice
- Safely learn more advanced poses like arm balances, headstands, handstand
- Developing a personalized home or travel practice
Private sessions can be designed for any level.
Call us to discuss your requirements and expectations. We will help you choose a teacher & convenient time. You can use our studio or we can travel to you and supply yoga mats.
Private for one – $90
Private for two – $100
Private for three – $120
4 of more? Please get in touch for a quote.